AJ 1 Retro Reverse Shattered Backboard
Mother's Day Promotion (Only 1 day left)
- Use code LUX5 to get 5% OFF
- Buy more than 1 item get BIG DISCOUNT (Up to 15%)
- For Oders >200$, use code LUX10 to get 10% OFF + Free Shipping
This Jordan 1 takes inspiration from the colors of a uniform that Michael Jordan wore while participating in an exhibition game in Italy in 1985. In the game, Jordan broke a plexiglass backboard after a dunk.
The black, orange, and white color scheme was first used on the Air Jordan 1 "Shattered Backboard" in 2015, and then returned in this second "Reverse Shattered Backboard" iteration, which features more orange and less black on the leather paneling. The colorway is also known as “Shattered Backboard Away.”
Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Reverse Shattered Backboard is now available, giving you the chance to add this exclusive piece into your shoe collection.
Sole: Rubber 100%
Lining: Nylon 100%
Outer: Polyurethane 100%
*Size selection in accordance to US Men's standard sizing.
*Do note that the photos are for representation purposes and may differ slightly from actual product, for more accurate representative, please take a look at our actual customer reviews.
Take the time out to understand why so many people love our products. We guarantee that our 100% high quality kicks won’t ever let you get “called out”. So wear them with confidence!
Return & Warranty
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
- You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking link so that you can follow up your order all the way home! Please allow 7-10 days for the carrier to scan your package into their system.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- Tip: Order is over $200, you will be qualified for Free Shipping.